Difference between revisions of "Category:OpenStage 80 Feature"
The Wiki of Unify contains information on clients and devices, communications systems and unified communications. - Unify GmbH & Co. KG is a Trademark Licensee of Siemens AG.
(Created page with ''''Feature Description''' for OpenStage 80 telephones, sorted in alphabetical order.')
|(4 intermediate revisions by the same user not shown)|
|Line 1:||Line 1:|
'''Feature for [[OpenStage 80]] telephones, sorted in alphabetical order.
Latest revision as of 09:30, 21 October 2011
Feature Descriptions for OpenStage 80 telephones, sorted in alphabetical order.
Pages in category "OpenStage 80 Feature"
The following 51 pages are in this category, out of 51 total.
- Screenshots from OpenStage Phone Display
- Simplified Call forwarding
- Simplified procedure to initiate a conference (Easy conference)
- Start XML Applications on FPK
- Stimulus FPK and LED control
- Support for Konftel conference Units 50 and 60W
- Support of Bluetooth Hands-free profile (HFP)
- Support of IPv6