OpenScape Desk Phone IP (SIP)
The Wiki of Unify contains information on clients and devices, communications systems and unified communications. - Unify GmbH & Co. KG is a Trademark Licensee of Siemens AG.
|OpenScape Desk Phone IP 35G||OpenScape Desk Phone IP 55G|
The OpenScape Desk Phone Training Videos
You can download the Open Source Software used in this phones.
- 1 Phone range
- 2 Documentation
- 3 OpenScape Desk Phone Training
- 4 Firmware / Software
- 5 OpenStage Manager
- 6 Mass deployment
- 7 Add-On devices, Adapters and Accessories
- 8 See also
The OpenScape Desk Phone IP family have a wide common feature set (listed below) and additional features per model (specified for each phone model).
- Standard based SIP support according to RFC 3261
- Power over Ethernet (PoE) IEEE 802.3af or external power supply (EU, US and UK power adapters)
- Computer Telephony Integration (CTI) / Third party call control
- Remote administration via Web-based management or OpenScape Deployment Service
- Supported Codecs:
- Full-duplex hands-free talking
- 2 ports built-in Ethernet switch: 10/100/1000 Mbit
- External applications integrated into phone user interface (OpenScape Desk Phone IP 55G):
- Keypad with 12 keys
|Display features||OpenScape Desk Phone IP 35G||OpenScape Desk Phone IP 55G|
|Color||Monochrome||16 bit depth|
|Size||205x41 pixel||320x240 pixel (QVGA)|
|Lines||2 (34 characters each)||Graphics|
|Keys and LEDs features||OpenScape Desk Phone IP 35G||OpenScape Desk Phone IP 55G|
|Fixed function keys (Pushbuttons)||10 (6 with red LEDs)||14 (9 with red LEDs)|
|Freely programmable keys||3 (keys with red LEDs)||8 (keys with red LEDs)|
|Optical call alert||Red LED||Red LED|
|Volume adjustment||via +/- keys||via +/- keys|
|Navigation element||3 navigation keys||4 way navigator|
|Application||OpenScape Desk Phone IP 35G||OpenScape Desk Phone IP 55G|
|Phonebook|| Personal phonebook (with V3.3)
(LDAP with V3R3)
| Personal phonebook|
|Call log / history|
|Interfaces||OpenScape Desk Phone IP 35G||OpenScape Desk Phone IP 55G|
|Headset jack (121 TR9-5)|
General overview on platforms / systems:
|OpenScape Office MX||IP-Softswitch||V3 (FR6)|
|Asterisk (not released yet)||IP-Softswitch||Asterisk >= V1.4|
For detailed interoperability information please check Software version and Interoperability sections on this page.
Connectivity to several VoIP providers is supported.
For configuration hints see the How To article.
It could be possible that particular function on the phone are not available or working.
Supported Country Tones
All OpenScape Desk Phones are shipped with a printed document providing brief instruction regarding installation and operation. For both user and administrators, a comprehensive and updated documentation is provided as PDF files.
- Datasheet OpenScape Desk Phone IP
- Quick Reference Card OpenScape Desk Phone IP 35G
- Quick Reference Card OpenScape Desk Phone IP 55G
- User Manual OpenScape Desk Phone IP 35G
- User Manual OpenScape Desk Phone IP 55G
- Administration Manual OpenScape Desk Phone IP OpenScape Voice
- IEEE 802.1X Configuration Management
- Datenblatt OpenScape Desk Phone IP
- Bedienungsanleitung OpenScape Desk Phone IP 35G
- Bedienungsanleitung OpenScape Desk Phone IP 55G
OpenScape Desk Phone Training
Firmware / Software
The SIP firmware provides encryption capabilities. Hence its distribution must follow legal requirements which do not allow unrestricted SW distribution via the Internet. The firmware is only provided by Siemens technicians or by official Unify Partners. Customers with self-care contracts will have access to SW within the SEBA Web portal (login required).
The Application software of the OpenScape Desk Phone IP phones can be transferred to the phone:
Current software releases
The current application software of OpenScape Desk Phone IP is V3 R3.11.0. Please have a look at OpenScape Desk Phone and Asterisk for additional information about software releases and features for Asterisk based solutions.
|Version||Release||Release date||Release note|
|V3||R3.11.0||28/03/2014||OpenStage / OpenScape DeskPhone SIP V3 R3.11.0|
|V3||R3.9.0||21/02/2014||OpenStage / OpenScape DeskPhone SIP V3 R3.9.0|
|Version||Release||Release date||Release note|
|V3||R2.5.0||30/04/2013||35G V3 R2.5.0|
|V3||R2.6.0||28/06/2013||55G V3 R2.6.0|
|V3||R2.10.0||30/08/2013||35G/55G V3 R2.10.0|
|V3||R2.16.0||13/12/2013||55G V3 R2.16.0|
To get an overview of all release notes for the OpenScape Desk Phone IP family see the history of all Release Notes.
For detailed interoperability information please check OpenScape Desk Phone IP interoperability matrix.
The OpenStage Manager is a comprehensive and powerful tool for your OpenScape Desk Phone 55G telephone. The main function of the OpenStage Manager is to serve as an interface between your phone and PC, thus enabling convenient phonebook editing on your PC. OpenStage Manager allows you to synchronize contacts in Microsoft Outlook with the contacts in your telephone.
See Mass Deployment.
Add-On devices, Adapters and Accessories
- OpenScape Desk Phone IP - the portal page of the OpenScape Desk Phone IP telephone family
- OpenScape Desk Phone IP (SIP) - information about OpenScape Desk Phone IP (SIP)
- OpenScape Desk Phone Training - easy learning to use your feature-rich enterprise phone
- OpenStage Manager - feature description of the PC application for OpenStage and OpenScape Desk Phone
- OpenScape Desk Phone power supply and PoE classes - required power supply and PoE classes of phones and accessories
- OpenScape Desk Phone Hardware revisions - comparative table of supported hardware versions
- OpenScape Desk Phone Accessories - Add-On devices, Adapters and Accessories
- OpenScape Desk Phone Main Navigation - comparative information about the main navigation elements