The Wiki of Unify contains information on clients and devices, communications systems and unified communications. - Unify GmbH & Co. KG is a Trademark Licensee of Siemens AG.
The OpenStage Manager is a powerful PC application for OpenStage 60/80 telephones (SIP/HFA/TDM) and OpenScape Desk Phone IP 55G (SIP/HFA), developed to extend and share some phone features between your Personal Computer and your OpenStage or OpenScape Desk Phone phone via IP or USB.
Learn more about using the OpenStage Manager by training videos.
The OpenStage or OpenScape Desk Phone IP 55G phone user needs information to successfully connect the phone to the OpenStage Manager:
- phone IP address (as example: 192.168.20.100)
- phone DNS domain (if available on the customer network).
- phone password
Once connected, the user must perform login access to his / her phone using the phone password.
OpenStage Manager allows:
- Phone book maintenance
- Phone contacts management
- Images management (.png image file format)
- Synchronization of OpenStage or OpenScape Desk Phone phone book contacts, either automatically or manually:
- from Microsoft Outlook
- to Microsoft Outlook
- in both ways
- Phone data backup on your PC.
- Configuration of various phone settings from your PC, including:
- Free Programmable Keys (FPK) (OpenStage SIP and OpenScape Desk Phone IP 55G only)
- Ringtone management
- OpenStage and OpenScape Desk Phone display Screen Saver
OpenStage Manager features in detail.
- Synchronize your personal Outlook contacts with the built-in local telephonebook (incl. pictures).
Since V2 R2:
- Automatic synchronization allows you to synchronize data in your phonebook
with Microsoft Outlook contact data after a certain time interval or at PC boot.
Since V3 R0:
- Select the Outlook foder you want to synchronize with.
Since V3 R1:
- Security: Password Encryption in Microsoft Windows Registry
- FPK Programming: Enhancements in Key Configuration Menu (OpenStage SIP only)
- Support of Windows 8 32/64 bit
- Support of Microsoft Outlook 2013 (32 bit version only!)
- Download your individual pictures to your phones and they are shown on the phone's display when entering the screen saver mode (similar to an electronic picture frame).
Individual Ringer tones
- Download your favorite ringer tones to your phone (Formats: MP3, WAV, MIDI).
- Here are some examples for MP3 ringtones (Pop, Rock, Latin, Reggae, Jazz): OpenStage Ringertones.
- Computer Hardware Requirements
- CPU x86 or comparable Min. 1 GHz
- RAM Min. 512 MB
- Hard disk space Min. 75 MB
- The OpenStage Manager V3 R1 is suitable for the following models:
- OpenScape Desk Phone IP 55G (>= V3 R2.1.0)
- OpenStage 60 SIP and OpenStage 80 SIP
- OpenStage 60 HFA and OpenStage 80 HFA
- OpenStage 60 T and OpenStage 80 T (included USB Driver required)
- Client / User PC hardware requirements
- Supported Operating Systems
- Microsoft Windows 2000 (Prof) Service Pack 4
- Microsoft Windows XP 32 bit (Home/Prof)Service Pack 3
- Microsoft Windows Vista 32/64 bit Service Pack 2 (OSM >= V2 R1.2.0)
- Microsoft Windows 7 32/64 bit (OSM >= V2 R1.2.0)
- Microsoft Windows 8 32/64 bit (OSM >= V3 R1.2.0)
- Compliant Software supported
- Microsoft Outlook 2003 Service Pack 3
- Microsoft Outlook 2007 Service Pack 2
- Microsoft Outlook 2010 (32 bit only)
- Microsoft Outlook 2013 (32 bit only) (OSM >= V3 R1.2.0)
The current OpenStage Manager software release is V3 R1.2.0.
Due to export restrictions you can get this software only by your responsible sales representative or by Partner Portal.
To get an overview of current and previous release notes (if any) of OpenStage Manager see the complete Release Notes history.
|Version||Release||Release date||Release note|
|V3||R3.10.2||04/19/20119||OpenStage Manager V3 R3.10.2|
|V3||R3.10.0||06/14/2016||OpenStage Manager V3 R3.10.0|
|V3||R3.8.0||11/16/2015||OpenStage Manager V3 R3.8.0|
|V3||R3.7.0||08/04/2015||OpenStage Manager V3 R3.7.0|
|V3||R3.6.0||03/24/2015||OpenStage Manager V3 R3.6.0|
|V3||R2.1.0||07/01/2013||OpenStage Manager V3 R2.1.0|
|V3||R1.2.0||03/08/2013||OpenStage Manager V3 R1.2.0|
|V3||R0.2.0||07/16/2012||OpenStage Manager V3 R0.2.0|
|V2||R2.8.0||04/11/2012||OpenStage Manager V2 R2.8.0|
|V2||R2.7.0||13/12/2011||OpenStage Manager V2 R2.7.0|
|V2||R2.5.0||16/06/2011||OpenStage Manager V2 R2.5.0|
|V2||R2.2.0||31/03/2010||OpenStage Manager V2 R2.2.0|
|V2||R1.3.0||10/08/2010||OpenStage Manager V2 R1.3.0|
|V2||R1.2.0||07/01/2010||OpenStage Manager V2 R1.2.0|
|V2||R1.1.0||11/02/2009||OpenStage Manager V2 R1.1.0|
|V2||R0.2.0||07/30/2009||OpenStage Manager V2 R0.2.0|
|V1||R4.3.0||06/29/2009||OpenStage Manager V1 R4.3.0|
|V1||R4.2.0||05/29/2009||OpenStage Manager V1 R4.2.0|
|V1||R3.5.0||02/12/2009||OpenStage Manager V1 R3.5.0|
- OpenStage - the portal page of the OpenStage telephone family
- OpenStage Training - easy learning to use your feature-rich enterprise phone
- OpenStage Manager - feature description of the PC application for OpenStage
- OpenStage power supply and PoE classes - required power supply and PoE classes of phones and accessories
- OpenStage Hardware Changes and necessary Software Versions - comparative table of supported hardware versions
- OpenStage Bluetooth - OpenStage 60/80 Bluetooth feature information
- OpenStage Accessories - Add-On devices, Adapters and Accessories
- OpenStage Main Navigation - comparative information about the main navigation elements