OpenStage T interoperability matrix
The Wiki of Unify contains information on clients and devices, communications systems and unified communications. - Unify GmbH & Co. KG is a Trademark Licensee of Siemens AG.
The intent of this OpenStage T interoperability matrix is to provide information with regards to the compatibility of various software releases of OpenStage T in conjunction with each relevant HiPath communication systems and Applications software release.
It is not the intent of this interoperability matrix to provide any software availability information. This Interoperability Matrix indentifies the levels of OpenStage T software and the recommended levels of Compliant Communications Systems/Applications software.
The dependencies are determined by Development requirements, Feature and/or Function performance or Packages that were tested together so indicated HiPath communication systems software versions indicated below should be seen as the minimum ones necessary to have tested compatibility with each considered OpenStage T software level.
|Version||HiPath 2000||HiPath 3000||HiPath 4000||OpenScape Voice||HiPath DLS||OpenStage Manager|
|OpenStage 20/40 T V1 R0.12.0||N/A|| V7 R3.3.0
|OpenStage 60/80 T V1 R0.1.0||N/A||V7 R4.1.0023||N/A||N/A||N/A||V1 R3.0.12|
- Available OpenStage Manager V1 R3.0.12 since OpenStage 60/80 T R0.0.79.
- OpenStage - the portal page of the OpenStage telephone family
- OpenStage Training - easy learning to use your feature-rich enterprise phone
- OpenStage Manager - feature description of the PC application for OpenStage
- OpenStage power supply and PoE classes - required power supply and PoE classes of phones and accessories
- OpenStage Hardware Changes and necessary Software Versions - comparative table of supported hardware versions
- OpenStage Bluetooth - OpenStage 60/80 Bluetooth feature information
- OpenStage Accessories - Add-On devices, Adapters and Accessories
- OpenStage Main Navigation - comparative information about the main navigation elements