OpenScape Desk Phone Main Navigation
The Wiki of Unify contains information on clients and devices, communications systems and unified communications. - Unify GmbH & Co. KG is a Trademark Licensee of Siemens AG.
The main Navigation on OpenScape Desk Phones is realised as a block with several keys/press points to use navigation.
You can use this control element for navigation within one menu level, undo one step and selection affirmation via OK key or the right arrow (depending on situation). The control element exists on both OpenScape Desk Phone SIP/HFA phones. _
OpenScape Desk Phone IP 55G
The 4-way navigation block on OpenScape Desk Phone IP 55G is realized as a block with 4 keys (up, down, right / forward and left / back), and an OK key in the centre.
OpenScape Desk Phone IP 35G/35G Eco
The 3-way navigation block on OpenScape Desk Phone IP 35G is realized as a block with 1 key (up and down), an OK key on the right side and a back key on the left side.
- OpenScape Desk Phone IP - the portal page of the OpenScape Desk Phone IP telephone family
- OpenScape Desk Phone Training - easy learning to use your feature-rich enterprise phone
- OpenStage Manager - feature description of the PC application for OpenStage and OpenScape Desk Phone
- OpenScape Desk Phone power supply and PoE classes - required power supply and PoE classes of phones and accessories
- OpenScape Desk Phone Hardware revisions - comparative table of supported hardware versions
- OpenScape Desk Phone Accessories - Add-On devices, Adapters and Accessories
- OpenScape Desk Phone Main Navigation - comparative information about the main navigation elements