The Wiki of Unify contains information on clients and devices, communications systems and unified communications. - Unify GmbH & Co. KG is a Trademark Licensee of Siemens AG.
This How To article overview is used as a portal page for more comprehensive procedures. Theseinformation are only/also available in German.
For more simple solutions use the FAQ helpdesk section.
optiPoint 150 S
- optiPoint 150 S setup for SIP IT Service Provider
- optiPoint 150 S Software Upgrade Methodology
- optiPoint 150 S Mass Deployment procedure
See also optiPoint 150 S.
optiPoint 410/420 S
- optiPoint 410/420 S setup with several Provider
- optiPoint 410/420 Firmware and Application software upload with NetBoot server
- optiPoint 410/420 Upload von Firmware und Applikationssoftware mit NetBoot Server
- optiPoint 410/420 S upgrade to SIP V6.0
- optiPoint 410/420 S factory reset
- VLAN ID Discovery over DHCP
- optiPoint SIP UDP Trace
- optiPoint MoH Converting
See also optiPoint 410/420 S.
optiPoint application module
- Configuring a Java/XML proxy
- Configuring a WAP/WML proxy
- How to access sample XML applications
- How to use Java programs
See also optiPoint application module.
See also CallBridge Collection.
- How to install SimplyPhone V4.0 promotion licenses for use with HP 3000
- How to install SimplyPhone 4.0 first party with CallBridge IP
- Wie SimplyPhone V4.0 Komponenten lizenziert werden
CTI Software for HiPath PBX (XPhone Entry)
- How can I get the XPhone Entry SW
- How to get the XPhone Entry SW
- How to update the XPhone Entry SW
- How to upgrade XPhone Entry to XPhone Standard
- Setup HiPath 4000 HG3540 with Asterisk: Asterisk HiPath 4000