The Wiki of Unify contains information on clients and devices, communications systems and unified communications. - Unify GmbH & Co. KG is a Trademark Licensee of Siemens AG.
This How To article overview is used as a portal page for more comprehensive procedures. Theseinformation are only/also available in German.
For more simple solutions use the FAQ helpdesk section.
optiPoint 150 S
- optiPoint 150 S setup for SIP IT Service Provider
- optiPoint 150 S Software Upgrade Methodology
- optiPoint 150 S Mass Deployment procedure
See also optiPoint 150 S.
optiPoint 410/420 S
- optiPoint 410/420 S setup with several Provider
- optiPoint 410/420 Firmware and Application software upload with NetBoot server
- optiPoint 410/420 Upload von Firmware und Applikationssoftware mit NetBoot Server
- optiPoint 410/420 S upgrade to SIP V6.0
- optiPoint 410/420 S factory reset
- VLAN ID Discovery over DHCP
- optiPoint SIP UDP Trace
- optiPoint MoH Converting
See also optiPoint 410/420 S.
optiPoint application module
- Configuring a Java/XML proxy
- Configuring a WAP/WML proxy
- How to access sample XML applications
- How to use Java programs
See also optiPoint application module.
See also CallBridge Collection.
- How to install SimplyPhone V4.0 promotion licenses for use with HP 3000
- How to install SimplyPhone 4.0 first party with CallBridge IP
- Wie SimplyPhone V4.0 Komponenten lizenziert werden
CTI Software for HiPath PBX (XPhone Entry)
If XPhone Entry is already installed the upgrade can be done directly out of the user interface.
Therefore the license key for XPhone Standard has to be typed in. Afterards the XPhone Standard featurset is available. If the XPhone Standard license its not available it has has to be ordered before.
If the Outlook Add-on for Xphone Standard is also required the SW has to be downloaded from the internet site of the XPhone manufacturer and has to be installed on the PC.
- Setup HiPath 4000 HG3540 with Asterisk: Asterisk HiPath 4000