The Wiki of Unify contains information on clients and devices, communications systems and unified communications. - Unify GmbH & Co. KG is a Trademark Licensee of Siemens AG.
This How To article overview is used as a portal page for more comprehensive procedures. These information are only/also available in German.
For more simple solutions use the FAQ helpdesk section.
Clients and Devices
OpenStage 20/40/60/80 IP
optiPoint 410/420 S
- optiPoint 410/420 S setup with several Provider
- optiPoint 410/420 Firmware and Application software upload with NetBoot server ( German version)
- optiPoint 410/420 S upgrade to SIP V6.0
- optiPoint 410/420 S factory reset
- VLAN ID Discovery over DHCP
- optiPoint SIP UDP Trace
- optiPoint 410/420 S handle internal phone traces
- optiPoint MoH Converting
See also optiPoint 410/420 S.
optiPoint application module
- Configuring a Java/XML proxy
- Configuring a WAP/WML proxy
- How to access sample XML applications
- How to use Java programs
See also optiPoint application module.