OpenStage HFA interoperability matrix
The Wiki of Unify contains information on clients and devices, communications systems and unified communications. - Unify GmbH & Co. KG is a Trademark Licensee of Siemens AG.
The intent of this OpenStage HFA interoperability matrix is to provide information with regards to the compatibility of various software releases of OpenStage HFA in conjunction with each relevant HiPath communication systems and Applications software release and in conjunction with third party tested HFA compliant Communication Systems/Applications.
It is not the intent of this interoperability matrix to provide any software availability information.
This Interoperability Matrix indentifies the levels of OpenStage HFA software and the recommended levels of HFA compliant Communications Systems/Applications software.
The dependencies are determined by Development requirements, Feature and/or Function performance or Packages that were tested together so indicated HiPath communication systems software versions indicated below should be seen as the minimum ones necessary to have tested compatibility with each considered OpenStage HFA software level.
|Version||HiPath 2000 V2||HiPath 3000 V7||HiPath 4000 V4||HiPath DLS V2||OpenStage Manager|
|V1 R0.1.18 (OpenStage 20/40 HFA)||V2 R3.1.0||V7 R3.2.1||N/A yet||V2 R0.17.0||Not supported|
|V1 R0.1.17 (OpenStage 60/80 HFA)||V2 R3.1.0||V7 R3.2.1||N/A yet||V2 R0.17.0||V1 R2.0.3|
- Supported on HiPath 2000 V2 R3.1.0 (HE643Y.00.017) and newer versions.
- Supported on HiPath 3000 V7 R3.2.1 (HE643P.21.001 and HE643S.21.001) and newer versions.
- Supported on HiPath DLS V2 R0.17.0 (HI-DLS.21.334.00) and newer versions.
- Not supported on OpenStage 20/40 variants, supported only on OpenStage 60/80 variants.
- Available OpenStage Manager V1 R2.0.13 too.
- OpenStage - the portal page of the OpenStage telephone family
- OpenStage Training - easy learning to use your feature-rich enterprise phone
- OpenStage Manager - feature description of the PC application for OpenStage
- OpenStage power supply and PoE classes - required power supply and PoE classes of phones and accessories
- OpenStage Hardware Changes and necessary Software Versions - comparative table of supported hardware versions
- OpenStage Bluetooth - OpenStage 60/80 Bluetooth feature information
- OpenStage Accessories - Add-On devices, Adapters and Accessories
- OpenStage Main Navigation - comparative information about the main navigation elements