Template:SeeAlso optiPoint 410/420 S
The Wiki of Unify contains information on clients and devices, communications systems and unified communications. - Unify GmbH & Co. KG is a Trademark Licensee of Siemens AG.
- optiPoint 410/420 S - the portal page of the telephone family
- optiPoint 410/420 S FAQ - answers to frequently asked questions
- optiPoint 410/420 S interoperability matrix - comparative table of supported platform versions
- optiPoint 410/420 S Release Notes - information about new software features, corrected bugs, known issues
- optiPoint 410/420 S software features - list of local, network and centralized call features
- optiPoint 410/420 S general information to SIP V7.0 - feature overview to SIP V7.0 on optiPoint 410/420 S
- optiPoint 410/420 S general information to SIP V6.0 - feature overview to SIP V6.0 on optiPoint 410/420 S
- optiPoint 410/420 S setup with several Provider - detailed information about Provider specific configuration
- optiPoint 410/420 S upgrade to SIP V6.0 - distinctions while upgrading optiPoint 410/420 S to SIP V6.0
- optiPoint 410/420 S firmware upgrade procedure - procedure description of how to upgrade the firmware
- optiPoint 410/420 S factory reset - this How To describes the procedure of a reset to factory defaults
THIS IS A TEMPLATE! EDITING THIS PAGE WILL CAUSE CHANGES IN ALL PAGES LISTED ABOVE!
To use this Template see Wiki:SeeAlso Templates.
Mobile User Compatibility
Cross mobility is released with the following restriction: Mobility between OpenStage and optiPoint410/420 phones is released with OpenStage SW version V2R0.16.0 and higher but please take notice of some minor restrictions/ details to be taken into account (see information below). With OpenStage SW version V2R0.16.0 and higher the "mobility log-on/ log-off" is released for mobile users logging in or off from any OpenStage SIP to optiPoint 410/420 SIP and vice versa. However: There are a few details and shortcomings to be taken into account when it comes to creating a mobile user in DLS and the interworking of default settings especially for multi-line appearance (position of the keys while using mobility and the key layout). In order to both understand and gain an overview on details to be taken into account please refer to the "Cross Mobility" document