The Wiki of Unify contains information on clients and devices, communications systems and unified communications. - Unify GmbH & Co. KG is a Trademark Licensee of Siemens AG.
The OpenStage Manager is a powerful PC application for OpenStage 60/80 SIP developed to extend and share some phone features between your Personal Computer and your OpenStage phone. OpenStage Manager uses a Siemens Service Layer to connect the OpenStage phone via IP and then let the user to perform phone administration and configuration very smoothly.
The OpenStage phone user need some informations to succesfully connect the phone to the OpenStage Manager:
- phone IP address (as example: 192.168.20.100)
- phone DNS domain (if available on the customer network).
- phone Password
Once connected, the user must perform login access to his / her phone by means of using the phone password.
OpenStage Manager allows:
- Phone Book maintenance
- Phone contacts management
- Images management (.png image file format)
- Synchronization of OpenStage phone book contacts, either automatically or manually:
- from Microsoft Outlook
- to Microsoft Outlook
- in both ways
- Phone data backup on your PC.
- Configuration of various phone settings from your PC, including:
- Keys features
- Graphic display settings
- Audio settings
- OpenStage SIP display Screen Saver
OpenStage Manager features in details.
- Synchronizes your personal Outlook contacts with the built-in local telephonebook (incl. pictures).
- Downloads your individual pictures in the phones to be used in screen saver mode (similar to an electronic picture frame).
Individual Ringer tones
- Downloads your favorite ringer tones in the phones (Formats: MP3, WAV, MIDI).
- Here are some examples for MP3 ringtones (Pop, Rock, Latin, Reggae, Jazz): OpenStage Ringertones.
- OpenStage Manager V1.0 R0.1.3 is suitable for the following models
- Client / User PC hardware requirements
- Client / User PC software requirements (Microsoft platform type: Windows XP SP2) - coming soon
Software version released and link to history of release notes (coming soon).
- OpenStage - the portal page of the OpenStage telephone family
- OpenStage Training - easy learning to use your feature-rich enterprise phone
- OpenStage Manager - feature description of the PC application for OpenStage
- OpenStage power supply and PoE classes - required power supply and PoE classes of phones and accessories
- OpenStage Hardware Changes and necessary Software Versions - comparative table of supported hardware versions
- OpenStage Bluetooth - OpenStage 60/80 Bluetooth feature information
- OpenStage Accessories - Add-On devices, Adapters and Accessories
- OpenStage Main Navigation - comparative information about the main navigation elements