OpenStage HFA Release Notes
The Wiki of Unify contains information on clients and devices, communications systems and unified communications. - Unify GmbH & Co. KG is a Trademark Licensee of Siemens AG.
The OpenStage 60 HFA and OpenStage 80 HFA Release Notes help you to find, in descending order:
- New implemented features
- Corrected bugs
- Known and still open issues (eventually with workarounds)
for each specific OpenStage HFA phone software version considered.
Software versioning / naming
A new software versioning scheme was introduced, it requires that a new versioning name should be adopted for each software product.
Software product version will be now identified with the string:
V x[.y] R m.f.h
in which field:
- x[.y] denotes the Major release level
- m denotes the Minor release level
- f denotes the Fix release level
- h denotes the Hotfix level
|This naming convention scheme does not imply any naming requirements for file / files available.|
More informations on the New Software Versioning scheme wiki page.
General information see ???
Known & Open Issues
- OpenStage - the portal page of the OpenStage telephone family
- OpenStage Training - easy learning to use your feature-rich enterprise phone
- OpenStage Manager - feature description of the PC application for OpenStage
- OpenStage power supply and PoE classes - required power supply and PoE classes of phones and accessories
- OpenStage Hardware Changes and necessary Software Versions - comparative table of supported hardware versions
- OpenStage Bluetooth - OpenStage 60/80 Bluetooth feature information
- OpenStage Accessories - Add-On devices, Adapters and Accessories
- OpenStage Main Navigation - comparative information about the main navigation elements