Difference between revisions of "OpenStage HFA"
The Wiki of Unify contains information on clients and devices, communications systems and unified communications. - Unify GmbH & Co. KG is a Trademark Licensee of Siemens AG.
(→Current software releases)
(→Current software releases)
|Line 232:||Line 232:|
Revision as of 15:55, 8 November 2007
|OpenStage 20||OpenStage 40|
|OpenStage 60||OpenStage 80|
- 1 Phone range
- 2 Documentation
- 3 Web Based Training
- 4 Firmware / Software
- 5 OpenStage Manager
- 6 Mass deployment
- 7 Add-On devices, Adapters and Accessories
- 8 External links
- 9 See also
The OpenStage family have a wide common feature set (listed below) and additional features per model (specified for each phone model).
- Power over Ethernet (PoE) IEEE 802.3af or external power supply (EU, US and UK power adapters)
- Computer Telephony Integration (CTI) / Third party call control
- Remote administration via Web-based management, HiPath Deployment Service or XML files
- Supported Codecs:
- Full-duplex hands-free talking
- 2 ports 10/100Base-T built-in Ethernet switch
- Tiltable display
- USB support (OpenStage 60 and OpenStage 80)
- Bluetooth support (OpenStage 60 and OpenStage 80)
- Built-in applications:
- Graphical call handling
- Local Telephone book
- Directory access (LDAP) (OpenStage 60 and OpenStage 80)
- Call log / history
- External applications integrated into phone user interface:
- XML API (OpenStage 60 and OpenStage 80; coming soon)
- JAVA VM (OpenStage 60 and OpenStage 80; coming soon)
- SDK Software Development Kit (OpenStage 60 and OpenStage 80; coming soon)
- Free programmable sensorkeys
- TouchGuide for navigation and feature control (OpenStage 60 and OpenStage 80)
- TouchSlider for volume settings (OpenStage 60 and OpenStage 80)
- Keypad with 12 keys
- Increasing combination of various housing colors and materials from model to model (ice blue, lava, silver blue metallic)
|Tiltable Display||OpenStage 20||OpenStage 40||OpenStage 60||OpenStage 80|
|Color||Monochrome||Monochrome||16 bit depth||16 bit depth|
|Size||205x41 pixel||240x128 pixel||320x240 pixel (QVGA)||640x480 pixel (VGA)|
|Lines||2 (24 characters)||6 (Graphics)||Graphics||Graphics|
|Keys and LEDs features||OpenStage 20||OpenStage 40||OpenStage 60||OpenStage 80|
|Fixed function keys (Pushbuttons)||7 (5 red LEDs)||8 (6 red LEDs)||6 (5 blue LEDs)||6 (5 blue LEDs)|
|Freely programmable touch keys||0||6 (red LEDs)||8 (blue LEDs)||9 (blue LEDs)|
|Mode keys (touch keys)||0||0||6 (blue LEDs)||6 (blue LEDs)|
|Optical call alert||No||Red LED||Blue LED||Blue LED|
|Volume adjustment||via +/- keys||via +/- keys||via TouchSlider||via TouchSlider|
|Navigation element||3 Ways navigator||5 Ways navigator||TouchGuide||TouchGuide|
- Thereof one can be a Shift Key 2 levels.
- Thereof 2 (Call Log and Message Waiting) with additional white LED to display status changes.
- With blue/white LEDs.
|Interfaces||OpenStage 20||OpenStage 40||OpenStage 60||OpenStage 80|
|Headset jack (121 TR9-5)||No|
General overview on platforms / systems:
All OpenStage phones are shipped with a printed document ( QRG OpenStage ML) providing brief instruction regarding installation and operation. For both user and administrators, a comprehensive and updated documentation is provided as PDF files.
Web Based Training
Firmware / Software
The SIP firmware provides encryption capabilities. Hence its distribution must follow legal requirements which do not allow unrestricted SW distribution via the Internet. The firmware is only provided by Siemens technicians or by official Siemens Partners. Customers with self-care contracts will have access to SW within the SEBA Web portal (login required).
The Application software of the OpenStage SIP phones can be transferred to the phone:
- using FTP or HTTPS method.
- using Deployment Service (HiPath DLS V1 R2.21.0 necessary).
- using WBM phone interface (OpenStage SIP V1.0 need the Application software V1 R0.3.1).
Current software releases
The actual Application software is OpenStage 20/40/60/80 HFA V1 R ???.
|Version||Release||Release date||Release note|
To get an overview of all release notes for the OpenStage SIP family see the history of all Release Notes.
For detailed interoperability information please check OpenStage SIP interoperability matrix.
The OpenStage Manager is a comprehensive and powerful tool for your OpenStage 60 and OpenStage 80 telephone. The main function of the OpenStage Manager is to serve as an interface between your phone and PC, thus enabling convenient phonebook editing on your PC. OpenStage Manager allows you to synchronize contacts in Microsoft Outlook with the contacts in your telephone.
See Mass Deployment.
Add-On devices, Adapters and Accessories
- You can visit the OpenStage Tour from the SIEMENS Enterprise web site.
- You can read the SIEMENS Open Communications News Press Release (December 2006) about the released OpenStage family of SIP phones.
- You can have a look to the whole SIP terminal devices families on www.siemens.com/enterprise web site.
- Siemens won the iF product design award 2007 for its OpenStage phone, OpenStage was awarded at iF awards ceremony of iF product design award 2007 during CeBIT fair last 15.03.2007 in Hannover.
- OpenStage - the portal page of the OpenStage telephone family
- OpenStage Training - easy learning to use your feature-rich enterprise phone
- OpenStage Manager - feature description of the PC application for OpenStage
- OpenStage power supply and PoE classes - required power supply and PoE classes of phones and accessories
- OpenStage Hardware Changes and necessary Software Versions - comparative table of supported hardware versions
- OpenStage Bluetooth - OpenStage 60/80 Bluetooth feature information
- OpenStage Accessories - Add-On devices, Adapters and Accessories
- OpenStage Main Navigation - comparative information about the main navigation elements