The Wiki of Unify contains information on clients and devices, communications systems and unified communications. - Unify GmbH & Co. KG is a Trademark Licensee of Siemens AG.
The following OpenStage accessories will be available for OpenStage telephones in a future step.
OpenStage Key Modules
- OpenStage Key Module 40 for OpenStage 40/OpenStage 40 T.
- OpenStage Key Module 60 for OpenStage 60.
- OpenStage Key Module 80 for OpenStage 80.
- 12 additional freely programmable keys with LEDs; function, speed dial or line keys (multiple layers)
- Large graphical display for key labeling.
- In ice blue, lava or silber blue metallic.
OpenStage Busy Lamp Field 40
For OpenStage 40 (HFA on HiPath 3000).
- 90 additional freely programmable keys with LEDs; function, speed dial or line keys
- In ice blue or lava.
Key labelling: Key Labelling Tool
For OpenStage 20 T, OpenStage 40 T, OpenStage 60 T and OpenStage 80 T.
To connect an additional analogue device (e.g. Euroset 5020, Group 3 fax machines) or TDM phone like OpenStage T, optiPoint 500, Optiset E.
The following headsets could be used with OpenStage 40, OpenStage 60 and OpenStage 80 phones:
- Single earpiece (monaural, sound in one ear) headset style:
- with noise canceling microphone: H141N DuoSet, H91N Encore, P91N Encore Polaris, H51N Supra
- with lightweight voice tube microphone style: H141 DuoSet, H91 Encore, P91 Encore Polaris, H51 Supra
- Double earpiece (binaural, sound in both ears) headset style:
- with noise canceling microphone: H101N Encore, H61N Supra
- with lightweight voice tube microphone style: H101 Encore, H61 Supra
- In-the-ear single earpiece (monaural, sound in one ear) wearing style:
- with noise canceling microphone: H81N TriStar, P81N TriStar Polaris
- with lightweight voice tube microphone style: H81N TriStar, P81 TriStar Polaris
Plantronics Polaris headsets series are for use with phone systems with built-in amplifiers.
GN Netcom headsets:
- Profile binaural
It's generally recommended to use 8 poles connectors. Further headsets may be available from other vendors: the main key criteria is the full compliance with 121-TR9-5 (corded) or 121-TR9-5* (cordless) standards.
Wall mount kit
To mount an OpenStage 20 or OpenStage 40 on a wall.
- Colors: ice blue or lava.
A powerful PC application for OpenStage 60/80 telephones (SIP/HFA/TDM), developed to extend and share some phone features between your Personal Computer and your OpenStage phone.
For more information see OpenStage Manager.
- OpenStage - the portal page of the OpenStage telephone family
- OpenStage Training - easy learning to use your feature-rich enterprise phone
- OpenStage Manager - feature description of the PC application for OpenStage
- OpenStage power supply and PoE classes - required power supply and PoE classes of phones and accessories
- OpenStage Hardware Changes and necessary Software Versions - comparative table of supported hardware versions
- OpenStage Bluetooth - OpenStage 60/80 Bluetooth feature information
- OpenStage Accessories - Add-On devices, Adapters and Accessories
- OpenStage Main Navigation - comparative information about the main navigation elements