OpenStage 40 T
The Wiki of Unify contains information on clients and devices, communications systems and unified communications. - Unify GmbH & Co. KG is a Trademark Licensee of Siemens AG.
The phone OpenStage 40 T is part of the OpenStage phone family.
It can be used in a HiPath 500, HiPath 3000 or HiPath 4000 environment as a TDM telephone.
- Full-duplex hands-free talking with high quality housing microphone and loudspeaker
- Computer Telephony Integration (CTI), First party call control
- Sidecar module support for ...
- Integrated head set jack
- USB Slave for 1st party CTI
Housing, Control elements
- 5-way navigation key
- 6 free programmable sensor keys
- 7 fixed function keys
- Volume keys (Loudspeaker/+/-)
- Keypad with 12 keys
- Tiltable LCD 6 line backlit graphic display
- Red call signalling LED
- 12 red LEDs for key signalling
- Various housing colors (ice blue, lava)
- Wall mountable
- OpenStage - the portal page of the OpenStage telephone family
- OpenStage Training - easy learning to use your feature-rich enterprise phone
- OpenStage power supply and PoE classes - required power supply and PoE classes of phones and accessories
- OpenStage Hardware Changes and necessary Software Versions - comparative table of supported hardware versions
- OpenStage Accessories - Add-On devices, Adapters and Accessories
- OpenStage Main Navigation - comparative information about the main navigation elements
Key Labeling Tool
Labeling Tool in English
Tool zur Tastenbeschriftung in Deutsch
Show SIP related |
Show HFA related |
Show TDM related