The Wiki of Unify contains information on clients and devices, communications systems and unified communications. - Unify GmbH & Co. KG is a Trademark Licensee of Siemens AG.
The phone is also available as a Gigabit version with a 1000 Mbit Ethernet switch called OpenStage 20 G.
OpenStage 20 and OpenStage 20 E differ by the full-duplex hands-free talking on OpenStage 20.
OpenStage 20 E only has open listening instead.
- Supported Codecs:
- Standard based SIP support according to RFC 3261 (with SIP software)
- Full-duplex hands-free talking with high quality housing microphone and loudspeaker
- Computer Telephony Integration (CTI), Third party call control
- 2 ports 10/100Base-T built-in Ethernet switch (OpenStage 20 G: 1000 Mbit Ethernet switch)
- Power over Ethernet (PoE) according to IEEE 802.3af or external power supply (EU, US and UK power adapters)
Housing, Control elements
- 6 fixed function keys
- Volume keys (Loudspeaker/+/-)
- Keypad with 12 keys
- Tiltable LCD 2 line display
- 5 red LEDs for key signalling
- Various housing colors (ice blue, lava)
- Wall mountable
- OpenStage - the portal page of the OpenStage telephone family
- OpenStage Training - easy learning to use your feature-rich enterprise phone
- OpenStage Manager - feature description of the PC application for OpenStage
- OpenStage power supply and PoE classes - required power supply and PoE classes of phones and accessories
- OpenStage Hardware Changes and necessary Software Versions - comparative table of supported hardware versions
- OpenStage Bluetooth - OpenStage 60/80 Bluetooth feature information
- OpenStage Accessories - Add-On devices, Adapters and Accessories
- OpenStage Main Navigation - comparative information about the main navigation elements