The Wiki of Unify contains information on clients and devices, communications systems and unified communications. - Unify GmbH & Co. KG is a Trademark Licensee of Siemens AG.
OpenStage is the new design award winning phone family with four different models:
- OpenStage 20 is a full-featured speakerphone with intuitive and interactive user interface. A universal solution for efficient and professional telephony.
- Customizable for various workplace environments OpenStage 40 is recommended for use as an office phone, e.g. for desk sharing, people working in teams or call center staff.
- With its top-notch functionality and innovations OpenStage 60 combines a maximum of usability with a clear intuitive and sleek design. Applications and personalization options make this phone the first choice for boss-/secretary environments and people interacting with lots of other devices.
- OpenStage 80 is an innovative first class top quality device and is especially designed to meet the needs of top level managers and executives. Premium features, materials and components lead to this extraordinary appearance.
With innovations like TouchGuideTM the operation will be simplified and the stylish design demonstrates a high quality product. Ranging from efficient to executive the intuitive desktop devices combine personal fixed mobile convenience with style.
Overview / Übersicht
An overview of the user interface on OpenStage 60 and OpenStage 80 phones.
Eine Übersicht der Bedienelemente an OpenStage 60 und OpenStage 80 Telefonen.
The OpenStage Manager application could be used to administer the OpenStage 60/80 phone models.
Find the newest software version informations on the OpenStage 60/80 SIP V1.0 Current Software release page and read the corresponding OpenStage Release Notes. Informations about interoperability can be found at OpenStage SIP interoperability matrix page.
For specific questions have a look at the OpenStage SIP FAQ.
The telephones of this family are:
CorNet IP (HFA) phones
- OpenStage - the portal page of the OpenStage telephone family
- OpenStage Training - easy learning to use your feature-rich enterprise phone
- OpenStage Manager - feature description of the PC application for OpenStage
- OpenStage power supply and PoE classes - required power supply and PoE classes of phones and accessories
- OpenStage Hardware Changes and necessary Software Versions - comparative table of supported hardware versions
- OpenStage Bluetooth - OpenStage 60/80 Bluetooth feature information
- OpenStage Accessories - Add-On devices, Adapters and Accessories
- OpenStage Main Navigation - comparative information about the main navigation elements