OpenScape Desk Phone IP HFA interoperability matrix
The Wiki of Unify contains information on clients and devices, communications systems and unified communications. - Unify GmbH & Co. KG is a Trademark Licensee of Siemens AG.
The intent of this OpenScape Desk Phone HFA interoperability matrix is to provide information with regards to the compatibility of various software releases of OpenScape Desk Phone IP (HFA) in conjunction with each relevant HiPath communication systems and Applications software release and in conjunction with third party tested HFA compliant Communication Systems/Applications.
It is not the intent of this interoperability matrix to provide any software availability information.
This Interoperability Matrix indentifies the levels of OpenScape Desk Phone IP (HFA) software and the recommended levels of HFA compliant Communications Systems/Applications software.
The dependencies are determined by Development requirements, Feature and/or Function performance or Packages that were tested together so indicated HiPath communication systems software versions indicated below should be seen as the minimum ones necessary to have tested compatibility with each considered OpenScape Desk Phone IP (HFA) software level.
|Version||HiPath 3000 V9||HiPath 4000 V6||OpenScape 4000 V7||OpenScape Office MX/LX V3||OpenScape Business||OpenScape DLS V7||OpenStage Manager|
|V3 R0.16.0 for (OpenScape Desk Phone IP 35G HFA)||No Support||No Support||V7 R1.8.0 and newer versions||No Support||V1 R3.0.0 and newer versions||V7 R2.2.2 and newer versions||V3 R3.1.0 and newer versions|
|V3 R0.16.0 for (OpenScape Desk Phone IP 55G HFA)||No Support||No Support||Support expected in 09/2014||No Support||V1 R3.0.0 and newer versions||V7 R2.2.2 and newer versions||V3 R3.1.0 and newer versions|
- OpenStage - the portal page of the OpenStage telephone family
- OpenStage Training - easy learning to use your feature-rich enterprise phone
- OpenStage Manager - feature description of the PC application for OpenStage
- OpenStage power supply and PoE classes - required power supply and PoE classes of phones and accessories
- OpenStage Hardware Changes and necessary Software Versions - comparative table of supported hardware versions
- OpenStage Bluetooth - OpenStage 60/80 Bluetooth feature information
- OpenStage Accessories - Add-On devices, Adapters and Accessories
- OpenStage Main Navigation - comparative information about the main navigation elements