optiPoint 410 standard
The Wiki of Unify contains information on clients and devices, communications systems and unified communications. - Unify GmbH & Co. KG is a Trademark Licensee of Siemens AG.
The phone optiPoint 410 standard is part of the optiPoint 410/420 phone family.
- 12 programmable feature keys with LED
- 3 dialog keys, 2 control keys (+/-)
- Integrated loudspeaker
- PoE according to IEEE 802.3af (power class 2) or external power supply
- VLAN support
- Codecs G.711, G.723.1A, G.729AB and G.722 wideband codec
- Security fearutes
- Integrated 10/100 Mbit/s Base-T Mini-switch
- Integrated head set jack
- Management: DLS
- Modularity optiPoint adapter and module support
- Full-Duplex hands free operation
- Wall mountable
Purpose / Comments
This phone fulfills requirements for the demanding user, e.g. the adding of more programmable function keys with the optiPoint key module or use of applications on the optiPoint application module. Managers may want to use the full duplex hands free operation.
Recommended Locations / Scenarios
- Office environment
- Conference rooms
- First class hotel rooms
To label the function keys of this telephone you can use the Key Labelling Tool.