The Wiki of Unify contains information on clients and devices, communications systems and unified communications. - Unify GmbH & Co. KG is a Trademark Licensee of Siemens AG.
This How To article overview is used as a portal page for more comprehensive procedures, subdivided in different topics.
For more simple solutions use the FAQ helpdesk section.
- Setup the optiPoint 150 S with several provider
- optiPoint 150 S Software Upgrade Methodology
- optiPoint 150 S Mass Deployment procedure
- Setup the optiPoint 410/420 S with several provider
- Upgrade optiPoint 410/420 phones to SIP V6.0
- Factory reset optiPoint 410/420 S phones
- VLAN ID Discovery over DHCP
- Einrichten von optiPoint 410/420-Telefonen mit NetBoot
- How to easily trace the SIP messages
- optiPoint WL2 professional family (CorNet-IP/SIP) Surveying Mode
- optiPoint WL2 professional three step software update
- Configuring a Java/XML proxy
- Configuring a WAP/WML proxy
- How to access sample XML applications
- How to use Java programs
- How to install SimplyPhone V4.0 promotion licenses for use with HP 3000
- How to install SimplyPhone 4.0 first party with CallBridge IP
- Wie SimplyPhone V4.0 Komponenten lizenziert werden
- Setup HiPath 4000 HG3540 with Asterisk: Asterisk HiPath 4000