The Wiki of Unify contains information on clients and devices, communications systems and unified communications. - Unify GmbH & Co. KG is a Trademark Licensee of Siemens AG.
This How To article overview is used as a portal page for more comprehensive procedures, subdivided in different topics.
For more simple solutions use the FAQ helpdesk section.
- Setup the optiPoint 150 S with several provider
- optiPoint 150 S Software Upgrade Methodology
- optiPoint 150 S Mass Deployment procedure
- Setup the optiPoint 410/420 S with several provider
- Firmware upgrade optiPoint 410/420 S phones
- Upgrade optiPoint 410/420 phones to SIP V6.0
- Factory reset optiPoint 410/420 S phones
- VLAN ID Discovery over DHCP
- Setup optiPoint 410/420 phones with NetBoot
- How to easily trace the SIP messages
- Configuring a Java/XML proxy
- Configuring a WAP/WML proxy
- How to access sample XML applications
- How to use Java programs
- How to install SimplyPhone V4.0 promotion licenses for use with HP 3000
- How to install SimplyPhone 4.0 first party with Callbride IP