Difference between revisions of "Getting started"
The Wiki of Unify contains information on clients and devices, communications systems and unified communications. - Unify GmbH & Co. KG is a Trademark Licensee of Siemens AG.
m (Unprotected "Getting started")
|Line 4:||Line 4:|
Wiki. [[Wiki:Goldene Regeln für das Erstellen eines Artikels in diesem Wiki|in Wiki]].
Revision as of 00:42, 6 November 2006
The following text should be translated to English
Read the following information to find out how to make full and effective use of this Wiki. Observe also the golden rules for creating an article in this Wiki.
Information for new users
- How can I navigate in this Wiki?
- What can I find in this Wiki?
- Who is providing this Wiki?
- What can I contribute to this Wiki?
- How can I contribute to this Wiki?
- English or German?
Information for editing users
- What editing functions provides this Wiki?
- How do I create an article?
- What should I mind when editing?
- How do I format my contents?
- How do I link to other contents or URLs?
- How do I add images and multimedia?
- How do I provide files for download?
- What can happen to my contents?
- MediaWiki Handbook (official Handbook for the software used by this Wiki)
- Wikistress (topics that anyone who joins a wiki should know)