optiPoint 420 standard
The Wiki of Unify contains information on clients and devices, communications systems and unified communications. - Unify GmbH & Co. KG is a Trademark Licensee of Siemens AG.
The phone optiPoint 420 standard is part of the optiPoint 410/420 phone family. The main differences between optiPoint 420 models and optiPoint 410 models are the displays next to the feature keys. The programmed feature or the telephone number is displayed directly via the self labeling key display.
- 12 programmable feature keys with LED and self-labelling key technology (LCD)
- 3 dialog keys, 2 control keys (+/-)
- Integrated loudspeaker
- PoE according to IEEE 802.3af (power class 2) or external power supply
- VLAN support
- Codecs G.711, G.723.1A, G.729AB and G.722 wideband codec
- Security fearutes
- Integrated 10/100 Mbit/s Base-T Mini-switch
- Integrated head set jack
- Management: DLS
- Modularity optiPoint adapter and module support
- Full-Duplex hands free operation
- Wall mountable
Purpose / Comments
This phone fulfills requirements for the demanding user, e.g. the adding of more programmable function keys with the optiPoint key module and optiPoint self labelling key module or use of applications on the optiPoint application module. Managers may want to use the full duplex hands free operation.
Recommended Locations / Scenarios
- Office environment
- Conference rooms
- First class hotel rooms