The Wiki of Unify contains information on clients and devices, communications systems and unified communications. - Unify GmbH & Co. KG is a Trademark Licensee of Siemens AG.
Hallo kann mir einer den Grund sagen warum das System eingestellt wird ? --SCCSSF 16:49, 30 November 2007 (CET)
what do you mean with the word eingestellt speaking about HiPath 1220 ?
Who should try to give you an answer ?
Kind regards, Davide
User:Davide.poletto (Kimera 17:40, 2 December 2007 (CET))
- Eingestellt means it will be no longer available (Phase-out). But I don't know whether the platform will be phased out as a matter of fact. Do you know more? --Horemu 11:40, 3 December 2007 (CET)
- Hi Horst,
- It's strange...the HiPath 1220 reached the V3.0 software version General Availability few months ago, I think during last week of July (so it's quite a newer software release for the market).
- I don't know if/why/when it's going to be considered phased out, neither I could imagine why SCCSSF think that HiPath 1220 could be into Phase-Out status (maybe Mr. Michael Burst should clarify the SCCSSF's doubt).
- Does SCCSSF heard about a possible V2.1 software version phase out ? who know ?
- User:Davide.poletto (Kimera 16:37, 3 December 2007 (CET))
- Hi Horst,
Product Information Start of Phase Out 9/28/07
BY --SCCSSF 12:58, 8 December 2007 (CET)
- I didn't followed the Tel-O-Fax forum's thread (because it is in german language only for german users only) but, anyway, that Phase Out date is very strange.
- Think about that the HiPath 1220 V3.0 system software was released as General Availability only during 26.07.2007 (thus quite recently), that happened after few months of Field Trials releases.
- A Phase Out date, as reported in SEBA, just two months older (and so more recent) than the General Availability date is, as far as I know, abnormal.
- What's going on ?
- I'm sure that someone at Siemens HQ should know and could eventually give us valuable answers.
- User:Davide.poletto (Kimera 21:35, 9 December 2007 (CET))