optiPoint application module FAQ
The Wiki of Unify contains information on clients and devices, communications systems and unified communications. - Unify GmbH & Co. KG is a Trademark Licensee of Siemens AG.
In this optiPoint application module FAQ you find answers to frequently asked questions for the optiPoint application module, subdivided in different subject areas.
- 1 General
- 2 XML application
How can I increase the brightness of the display?
- 1. Access Display settings
- 2. Choose ?
- 3 Set briughtness - slider max on left
- 4. Set contrast -slider max on right
What settings are needed to configure the phone?
Refer to the How To document Setting up sample XML applications. Applications can be accessed via the "Program" button on the APM.
What are the RGB values of APM background?
The background of op410/op420/APM implements the following color-gradient: #BBCCDD -> #FFFFFF
The picture with 24-bit and 12-bit color-depth (used in APM) can be downloaded here: APM background picture
What is required to run XML applications on the phone?
- Simply the phone plus application module w/ SW starting V.5.1.34; Webserver, where the application itself resides and of course an IP-connection between the phone and the server.
Which telephones support XML applications?
- optiPoint 410/420 standard or advance in CorNet-IP version. SIP is currently not supported.
Which Webservers can be used to host XML applications?
- Just, anything on the market, like Apache, Microsoft IIS, Tomcat etc. Put the *xml files in the proper directory (e.g. Apache: htdocs)