VPN Site-to-Site networking
The Wiki of Unify contains information on clients and devices, communications systems and unified communications. - Unify GmbH & Co. KG is a Trademark Licensee of Siemens AG.
VPN Site-to-Site networking without normal Internet traffic
This Site-to-Site networking scenario let an enterpise to use:
- HiPath 2000 as VPN Site-to-Site gateway both for Voice and Data traffic.
- HiPath 2000 as a cost-effective gateway to routing VoIP traffic by means of using CorNet-IP trunking between sites over its VPN trunk.
- HiPath 2000 as gateway to access enterprise resources and applications available at the company’s VPN networked locations.
- If Normal Internet traffic (like Web navigation, Mail server access, etc.) is required, it must be designed following VPN Site-to-Site networking with normal Internet traffic scenario overiew.
- Basic bandwidth reservation for Voice can be implemented setting:
- Outgoing Bandwidth Control on each HiPath 2000
- Limitation of the available B-Channels on each HiPath 2000