The Wiki of Unify contains information on clients and devices, communications systems and unified communications. - Unify GmbH & Co. KG is a Trademark Licensee of Siemens AG.
Hallo kann mir einer den Grund sagen warum das System eingestellt wird ? --SCCSSF 16:49, 30 November 2007 (CET)
what do you mean with the word eingestellt speaking about HiPath 1220 ?
Who should try to give you an answer ?
Kind regards, Davide
User:Davide.poletto (Kimera 17:40, 2 December 2007 (CET))
- Eingestellt means it will be no longer available (Phase-out). But I don't know whether the platform will be phased out as a matter of fact. Do you know more? --Horemu 11:40, 3 December 2007 (CET)
- Hi Horst,
- It's strange...the HiPath 1220 reached the V3.0 software version General Availability few months ago, I think during last week of July (so it's quite a newer software release for the market).
- I don't know if/why/when it's going to be considered phased out, neither I could imagine why SCCSSF think that HiPath 1220 could be into Phase-Out status (maybe Mr. Michael Burst should clarify the SCCSSF's doubt).
- Does SCCSSF heard about a possible V2.1 software version phase out ? who know ?
- User:Davide.poletto (Kimera 16:37, 3 December 2007 (CET))
- Hi Horst,
Product Information Start of Phase Out 9/28/07
BY --SCCSSF 12:58, 8 December 2007 (CET)