OpenScape Desk Phone IP
The Wiki of Unify contains information on clients and devices, communications systems and unified communications. - Unify GmbH & Co. KG is a Trademark Licensee of Siemens AG.
OpenScape Desk Phone is a phone family with following different models:
- OpenScape Desk Phone IP 35G combines a maximum of usability with a clear intuitive and sleek design. Applications and personalization options make this phone the first choice for boss-/secretary environments and people interacting with lots of other devices. Available as SIP an HFA phone.
- OpenScape Desk Phone IP 55G is an innovative first class top quality device and is especially designed to meet the needs of top level managers and executives. Premium features, materials and components lead to this extraordinary appearance. Available as SIP and HFA phone.
To learn more about using OpenScape Desk Phones you can visit the OpenScape Desk Phone Training pages.
|OpenScape Desk Phone IP 35G||OpenScape Desk Phone IP 55G|
For specific questions have a look at the OpenScape Desk Phone FAQ.
The OpenScape Desk Phone IP (SIP) variant models of this family could be connected to a SIP Proxy Server via their LAN interface.
Following devices are currently available as SIP phones:
CorNet IP (HFA) phones
The OpenScape Desk Phone IP (HFA) variant models of this family can be connected to OpenScape Business V1R3 and OpenScape 4000 V7R1 via their LAN interface. (Each after release by the Platform.)
Following devices are currently available as HFA phones:
End User License Agreement (EULA) for Open Source Software
Some of the OpenStage telephones use Open Source Software. The model specific end user license agreement (EULA) can be found in the following list:
|Model||SIP V3R2||SIP V3R3|
|OpenScape Desk Phone IP 35G||OS DP IP 35 G SIP||OS DP IP 35 G SIP|
|OpenScape Desk Phone IP 55G||OS DP IP 55 G SIP||OS DP IP 55 G SIP|
|OpenScape Desk Phone IP 35G||OS DP IP 35 G HFA|
|OpenScape Desk Phone IP 55G||OS DP IP 55 G HFA|
Open Source Software used in OpenScape Desk Phone
The Open Source Software can be downloaded from the OpenScape Desk Phone Open Source Software page.
- OpenScape Desk Phone IP - the portal page of the OpenScape Desk Phone IP telephone family
- OpenScape Desk Phone Training - easy learning to use your feature-rich enterprise phone
- OpenStage Manager - feature description of the PC application for OpenStage and OpenScape Desk Phone
- OpenScape Desk Phone power supply and PoE classes - required power supply and PoE classes of phones and accessories
- OpenScape Desk Phone Hardware revisions - comparative table of supported hardware versions
- OpenScape Desk Phone Accessories - Add-On devices, Adapters and Accessories
- OpenScape Desk Phone Main Navigation - comparative information about the main navigation elements