optiPoint 420 economy plus
The Wiki of Unify contains information on clients and devices, communications systems and unified communications. - Unify GmbH & Co. KG is a Trademark Licensee of Siemens AG.
The phone optiPoint 420 economy plus is part of the optiPoint 410/420 phone family. The main differences between optiPoint 420 models and optiPoint 410 models are the displays next to the feature keys. The programmed feature or the telephone number is displayed directly via the self labeling key display.
- 12 programmable feature keys with LED and self-labelling key technology (LCD)
- 3 dialog keys, 2 control keys (+/-)
- Integrated loudspeaker
- PoE according to IEEE 802.3af (power class 1) or external power supply
- VLAN support
- Codecs G.711, G.723.1A, G.729AB and G.722 wideband codec
- Security fearutes
- Integrated 10/100 Mbit/s Base-T Mini-switch
- Integrated head set jack
- Management: DLS
- Wall mountable
Purpose / Comments
This phone is the choice of the frequent user, placing the phone near a PC where the user wants to use a headset without additional equipment.
Recommended Locations / Scenarios
- Office environment (especially with PC workplace)
- Second phone for manager/secretary
- Points of service in shops/stores
- Administrative authorities