optiPoint 410 standard S
The Wiki of Unify contains information on clients and devices, communications systems and unified communications. - Unify GmbH & Co. KG is a Trademark Licensee of Siemens AG.
- 12 programmable feature keys with LED
- 3 dialog keys, 2 control keys (+/-)
- Integrated loudspeaker
- PoE according to IEEE 802.3af (power class 0) or external power supply
- VLAN support
- Codecs G.711, G.723.1A, G.729AB and G.722 wideband codec
- Integrated 10/100 Mbit/s LAN switch for connecting a PC
- Integrated head set jack
- DLS und XML configuration file support
- Modularity optiPoint adapter and module support
- Full-Duplex hands free operation
- Wall mountable
Purpose / Comments
This phone fulfills requirements for the demanding user, e.g. the adding of more programmable function keys with the optiPoint key module or use of applications on the display module. Managers may want to use the full duplex hands free operation.
Recommended Locations / Scenarios
- Office environment
- Conference rooms
- First class hotel rooms
To label the function keys of this telephone you can use the Key Labelling Tool.