OpenStage XML Applications Partner Page
The Wiki of Unify contains information on clients and devices, communications systems and unified communications. - Unify GmbH & Co. KG is a Trademark Licensee of Siemens AG.
This page contains a list of preferred partners for developing XML applications for OpenStage devices. The partners are sorted in alphabitical order without any preferences.
gebeComgebeCom GmbH is a start-up residing in Munich. The company is close to the SEN phone product house and has first hand information about the XML application platform.
- Flyer gebeCom Security Solution - Flyer gebeCom's Security Solution on OpenStage
Ostertag SytemhausOstertag Systemhaus has a lot of experience in developing XML applications. The partnership to Siemens Enterprise Communication is deep and permanent. This flexible partner can help you to build up an OpenStage XML application for your individual workflow integration.
- Flyer Ostertag Room Control - Flyer Ostertag's Room Control Solution on OpenStage
- OpenStage XML Applications - All information about the OpenStage XML applications
- 3rd party application developers - Platform for 3rd party developers who create applications for Siemens IP Phones
- OpenStage - Portal page for OpenStage phones
- OpenStage Manager - PC application for exchanging data with OpenStage phones
Technology Partner Program:
- Technology Partners – greater variety through innovative partner solutions - Become a Partner!