Experts Wiki:Software Pool
The Wiki of Unify contains information on clients and devices, communications systems and unified communications. - Unify GmbH & Co. KG is a Trademark Licensee of Siemens AG.
This Software Pool provides a collection of software files and packages used in this Wiki. You can download the software free of charge from this page or from other articles which have also related software download links.
- 1 PC software
- 2 PC driver
- 3 Phone software
- 4 Platform software
- 5 Java applications
- 6 Other resources
HiPath Deployment Tool
PC application for administration of IP phones. For more information see article Deployment Tool.
- Download: Deployment Tool Application (~15.2 MB)
- Documentation: Deployment Tool Administrator Manual
Ressource Sharing Application
PC application for using the PC mouse and keyboard on optiPoint application module.
- Download: Ressource Sharing Application
JAVA Software Development Kit
JAVA Midlet development environment.
- Download: Java SDK (~30 MB)
PhoneBook Manager for optiPoint application module
PC application for transferring phone book data from the optiPoint application module to PC and vice versa.
- Documentation: User Guide APM Phonebook Manager
PhoneBook Manager for optiPoint WL2/ WL2 SIP professional
PC application for transferring phone book data from the optiPoint WL2/ WL2 SIP professional to PC and vice versa.
- Download: optiPoint WL2 professional PhoneBook Manager software (~27 MB)
optiPoint 500 USB driver
- Download: USB driver optiPoint 500
You can get the Open Source parts of the telephone software here.
optiPoint WL2 professional
Open Source Software parts used by the optiPoint WL2 professional, licensed under an Open Source Software License and developed by third parties.
- Download: optiPoint WL2 professional Open Source software (2009-03-19, 46.146.027 Bytes, zipped)
optiPoint 400 standard to SIP migration
This software upgrades an optiPoint 400 standard to an optiPoint 400 standard SIP.
After the SIP migration, HFA is no longer available on the phone! A return to CorNet IP functions is not possible.
- Download: optiPoint 400 standard migration to SIP
Tools to label the function keys on optiPoint 410 and optiPoint 500 phones.