optiPoint application module FAQ
The Wiki of Unify contains information on clients and devices, communications systems and unified communications. - Unify GmbH & Co. KG is a Trademark Licensee of Siemens AG.
In this optiPoint application module FAQ you find answers to frequently asked questions for the optiPoint application module, subdivided in different subject areas.
What settings are needed to configure the phone?
- Refer to the How-to document Setting up sample XML - applications. Applications can be accessed via the "Program" button on the APM.
What are the RGB values of APM background?
- Answer still pendig - designaffairs
What is required to run XML applications on the phone?
- Simply the phone plus application module w/ SW starting V.5.0.33; Webserver, where the application itself resides and of course an IP-connection between the phone and the server.
Which telephones support XML applications?
- optiPoint 410/420 standard or advance in CorNet-IP version.
SIP is currently not supported.
Which Webservers can be used to host XML applications?
- Just, anything on the market, like Apache, Microsoft IIS, Tomcat etc
Put the *xml files in the proper directory (e.g. Apache: htdocs)