optiPoint application module FAQ
The Wiki of Unify contains information on clients and devices, communications systems and unified communications. - Unify GmbH & Co. KG is a Trademark Licensee of Siemens AG.
In this optiPoint application module FAQ you find answers to frequently asked questions for the optiPoint application module, subdivided in different subject areas.
How can I increase the brightness of the display?
- 1. Access Display settings
- 2. Choose ?
- 3 Set briughtness - slider max on left
- 4. Set contrast -slider max on right
What are the RGB values of APM background?
The background of op410/op420/APM implements the following color-gradient: #BBCCDD -> #FFFFFF
The picture with 24-bit and 12-bit color-depth (used in APM) can be downloaded here: APM background picture
What is required to run XML applications on the phone?
- Simply the phone plus application module w/ SW starting V.5.1.34; Webserver, where the application itself resides and of course an IP-connection between the phone and the server.
Which telephones support XML applications?
- optiPoint 410/420 standard or advance in CorNet-IP version. SIP is currently not supported.
Which Webservers can be used to host XML applications?
- Just, anything on the market, like Apache, Microsoft IIS, Tomcat etc. Put the *xml files in the proper directory (e.g. Apache: htdocs)