optiPoint 150 S upload of SIP IT Service Provider configuration file
The Wiki of Unify contains information on clients and devices, communications systems and unified communications. - Unify GmbH & Co. KG is a Trademark Licensee of Siemens AG.
Revision as of 20:09, 5 September 2007 by Davide.poletto (optiPoint 150 S default VoIP Provider config-file setting moved to optiPoint 150 S SIP VoIP Service Provider configuration file upload: Better name)
- Download your preferred SIP VoIP Service Provider default configuration file and unzip it inside an available folder of your host.
- Open the Web Based Management interface of the optiPoint 150 S by entering the IP address of your telephone into your default web browser using the following method:
http://###.###.###.###(# stands for the digits of the telephone's IP address)
- Enter the user name for the administrator (default: admin) and the administrator password (default: 123456).
- Click Utlities > Backup Settings to enter settings restore process.
- Click Browse under Restore to Previous Settings and search for the default-config-file on your PC.
- Confirm the destination of the default-config-file and click Confirm under Restore to Previous Settings.
- After verifying the config-file the Web-based management tool asks you to restart the telephone. Click Restart Main Application.
- Sign in again to the Web-based management tool and click SIP Setup > SIP Settings.
- Enter your SIP ID under Phone Number and SIP user ID.
- Enter your SIP password under New SIP password and confirm the password under Confirm SIP password.
- Click Save to confirm the input.
- By clicking on Confirm the telephone is restarting.
After restarting the telephone is registrating at your preferred VoIP-supplier and you can make your first call.