Difference between revisions of "optiPoint 150 S upload of SIP IT Service Provider configuration file"
The Wiki of Unify contains information on clients and devices, communications systems and unified communications. - Unify GmbH & Co. KG is a Trademark Licensee of Siemens AG.
m (optiPoint 150 S SIP VoIP Service Provider configuration file upload moved to optiPoint 150 S upload of SIP IT Service Provider configuration file: Better title)
Revision as of 22:09, 6 September 2007
- Download your preferred SIP VoIP Service Provider default configuration file and unzip it inside an available folder of your host.
- Open the Web Based Management interface of the optiPoint 150 S by entering the IP address of your telephone into your default web browser using the following method:
http://###.###.###.###(# stands for the digits of the telephone's IP address)
- Enter the user name for the administrator (default: admin) and the administrator password (default: 123456).
- Click Utlities > Backup Settings to enter settings restore process dialog.
- Click Browse under Restore to Previous Settings and search for the desired default configuration file available on your PC.
- Confirm the destination of the default configuration file and click Confirm under Restore to Previous Settings.
- Once the uploaded configuration file has been checked the Web Based Management interface asks you to restart the phone.
- Click Restart Main Application.
- Sign in again into the Web Based Management interface and click SIP Setup > SIP Settings.
- Enter your SIP-ID under Phone Number and SIP user ID.
- Enter your SIP-Password under New SIP password and confirm the provided password under Confirm SIP password.
- Click Save to confirm the input.
- By clicking Confirm the telephone will restart.