The Wiki of Unify contains information on clients and devices, communications systems and unified communications. - Unify GmbH & Co. KG is a Trademark Licensee of Siemens AG.
This is a DRAFT:
optiPoint WL2 professional and optiPoint WL2 professional S Surveying Mode overview
This new mode of operation is:
- Selectable via the hidden "Service" menu
- Used to give real-time information of the connected Wireless LAN Access Point (AP)
- Available on optiPoint WL2 professional family either in:
- HFA (CorNet IP) software feature set (Since optiPoint WL2 professional V1.0 version 50.002.24.00047)
- SIP software feature set (Since optiPoint WL2 professional S V1.0 version 70.042.90)
- Used to enhance the serviceability of the WLAN workpoints
- Used to perform WLAN site surveys and deployments.
optiPoint WL2 professional and optiPoint WL2 professional S have an hidden "Service" menu
Steps to access the hidden "Service" menu on the workpoint:
- Turn off the optiPoint WL2 professional
- Press simultaneously and hold dial pad buttons 1-4-7 and On Hook key (Power button) at the same time
- The hourglass icon appears in the phone display
- Keep them pressed, releasing the Power button in the while, until Speakerphone's LED and the MWI's LED are activated and flashing red (Blinking)
- The optiPoint WL2 professional powers up showing "Service" on the display
- Enter code 76200 to access displayed "Service" menu
Once into the "Service" menu, the items are listed in this order:
- Network Scan
- SW Release
- QS Data
- Speechpath test
- Working time
- Factory Default
- Clean Up
- Backlight Switch
- Surveying Mode
|Feature||EVM (Entry Voice Mail)||IVM (Integrated Voice Mail)||Note|
|Port (Channels)||2||8 / 24||8 for ..., 24 for ...|
|Total storage capacity||2 h||100 h|
|Mailboxes||up to 24||up to 500|
|Mailboxes greeting messages||up to 2||up to 4|
|Mailboxes greeting messages length||up to 1 min||up to 3 min|
|Auto Attendant (AA) mailboxes||up to 4||up to 100|
|Auto Attendant (AA) mailboxes greeting messages||up to 2||up to 4|
|Auto Attendant (AA) mailboxes greeting messages length||up to 2 min||up to 8 min|
|Information mailboxes||up to 100|
|Information mailboxes greeting messages||up to 4|
|Information mailboxes greeting messages length||up to 20 min|
Interoperability Matrix table TEST
Just to incorporate informations about:
- Minimal (supported since...but no technician/field engineer should use this one because since this version "a lot" of development was done, this should be seen as the version since which the device was supported first time)
- Suggested/Recommended (this versione should be used in order to have fixed all the annoying bugs discovered since the Minimal version)
Probably a Tested version label is not so useful (there is the recommended label yet).
Note: Fictionary informations used.
|Release||HiPath DLS V1.0||HiPath 2000 V1.0||Note|
|Test for other general comments|
- Note: tested with HiPath DLS V1.0 software version HI-DLS.10.199.41 released 18/12/2006.
- Note: recommended with HiPath DLS V1.0 software version HI-DLS.10.230.20 or newer.
- Note: supported since HiPath 2000 V1.0 SMR 6 1st CV software version HE620Y.06.475 released on 07/08/2006.
- Note: tested with HiPath 2000 V1.0 R7.0.0 software version HE620Y.07.554 released on dd/01/2007.
- Note: recommended with HiPath 2000 V1.0 R9.7.0 software version HE620Y.09.681 released on 17/05/2007.
HiPath MobileConnect TEST
The solution consists of two components:
- HiPath MobileConnect Appliance
Located at the central site, sitting on the wired network between the Wireless LAN and the SIP Communication system it continually monitors and manages mobile user sessions regardless of whether they are on the corporate or public network
- HiPath MobileConnect Client
Software that resides on the dual-mode mobile handset and works with the HiPath MobileConnect Appliance to navigate enterprise-cellular exchange