The Wiki of Unify contains information on clients and devices, communications systems and unified communications. - Unify GmbH & Co. KG is a Trademark Licensee of Siemens AG.
- OpenStage - the portal page of the OpenStage telephone family
- OpenStage SIP - all about OpenStage SIP telephones
- OpenStage SIP FAQ - answers to frequently asked questions
- OpenStage SIP interoperability matrix - comparative table of supported platform versions
- OpenStage T - all about OpenStage TDM telephones
- OpenStage Hardware revisions - comparative table of supported hardware versions
- OpenStage power supply and PoE classes - Required power supply and PoE classes of phones and accessories
- OpenStage Bluetooth - Bluetooth feature administration information
- OpenStage Manager - feature description of the PC application for OpenStage
- OpenStage Main Navigation - comparative information about the main navigation elements
- OpenStage Release Notes - information about new software features, corrected bugs, known issues
- OpenStage 20, OpenStage 40, OpenStage 60, OpenStage 80, OpenStage 20 T, OpenStage 40 T - information about each telephone
THIS IS A TEMPLATE! EDITING THIS PAGE WILL CAUSE CHANGES IN ALL PAGES LISTED ABOVE!
To use this Template see Wiki:SeeAlso Templates.