Talk:Collaboration with VoIP Providers
The Wiki of Unify contains information on clients and devices, communications systems and unified communications. - Unify GmbH & Co. KG is a Trademark Licensee of Siemens AG.
about HiPath 2000 V1.0 ITSPs / DSL Telephony support we should fix some sentences about:
- CorNet NQ (to other systems like HiPath 2000, 3000 and so on) and SIP to ITSPs parallel connections
- CorNet IP (to other systems like HiPath 2000, 3000 and so on) and SIP to ITSPs parallel connections
- DID range and MSN limits (Why sometime we use MSN and sometime we use DID ?)
- LCR rules for special calls (e.g. Emergency numbers)
- HiPath 2000 V1.0 routing via its WAN interface and supported devices (xDSL Modems or xDSL Routers / Firewall) --> this is very very interesting and, IMHO, need to be clearly write down.
eventually we could setup experiences from many other peoples around here. What do you think about ?
User:Davide.poletto Kimera 12:07, 23 March 2007 (CET)
Added a table about history of IT Service Providers's overview PDF document (certified by Siemens to work with HiPath communication systems). Should be nice to see a brief note about each variations between the actual/latest overview and the previous ones just to keep track of work progression/enhancements done. I added past dates for which I have seen variations (watching what was published in this Wiki).
User:Davide.poletto Kimera 11:00, 8 November 2007 (CET)