Talk:Collaboration with VoIP Providers
about HiPath 2000 V1.0 ITSPs / DSL Telephony support we should fix some sentences about:
- CorNet NQ (to other systems like HiPath 2000, 3000 and so on) and SIP to ITSPs parallel connections
- CorNet IP (to other systems like HiPath 2000, 3000 and so on) and SIP to ITSPs parallel connections
- DID range and MSN limits (Why sometime we use MSN and sometime we use DID ?)
- LCR rules for special calls (e.g. Emergency numbers)
- HiPath 2000 V1.0 routing via its WAN interface and supported devices (xDSL Modems or xDSL Routers / Firewall) --> this is very very interesting and, IMHO, need to be clearly write down.
eventually we could setup experiences from many other peoples around here.
What do you think about ? --Kimera 12:07, 23 March 2007 (CET)