OpenStage Important HW/SW Dependency Information
The Wiki of Unify contains information on clients and devices, communications systems and unified communications. - Unify GmbH & Co. KG is a Trademark Licensee of Siemens AG.
Due to a hardware redesigns maybe the following HW/SW Dependency Informations are important for your OpenStage IP phone.
Newer Hardware Revision of OpenStage 40
- OpenStage 40 HFA
- OpenStage 40 SIP
Due to a minor Hardware redesign (introduction of new revision level of INCA-IP integrated circuit) of OpenStage 40 phones happened in late 2009, the following Product revisions will require a special attention during their deployment:
|Phone model||Product Revision|
|OpenStage 40 HFA (iceblue)||S30817-S7402-D101-17|
|OpenStage 40 HFA (lava)||S30817-S7402-D103-18|
|OpenStage 40 SIP (iceblue)||S30817-S7402-A101-42|
|OpenStage 40 SIP (lava)||S30817-S7402-A103-24|
Note: these new Product revisions do not include any functional change or any error correction.
It's mandatory to deploy the Product revisions listed above with OpenStage 40 V1 R3.24.0 (HFA) or OpenStage 40 V1 R5.11.0 (SIP) Software versions or with newer ones.
Newer Hardware Revision of OpenStage 40/40G
Due to a minor Hardware redesign of OpenStage 40/40G phones the Hardware versions outlined below require at least a Software version mentioned below.
Please do not downgrade the Software version on this phone. It already contains a correct Software version.
Affected phones and Software version to be used:
- OpenStage 40 HFA : please use Software version HFA V2 R0.35.4 or newer.
- OpenStage 40G HFA : please use Software version HFA V2 R0.35.4 or newer.
- OpenStage 40 SIP : please use Software version SIP V2 R1.16.0 or newer.
- OpenStage 40G SIP : please use Software version SIP V2 R1.16.0 or newer.
The new Hardware does not include any functional change or error correction!
Caution: If phones with Hardware versions outlined below are operated with lower Software versions than indicated above it might be the case that the Programmable Keys next to the display may seem to be impaired.
The following phones (Hardware versions) therefore contain the software HFA V2 R0.35.4 respectively the software SIP V2 R1.16.0:
- S30817-S7402-A101-46 (OpenStage 40 SIP ice blue)
- S30817-S7402-A103-28 (OpenStage 40 SIP lava)
- S30817-S7402-D101-21 (OpenStage 40 HFA ice blue)
- S30817-S7402-D103-22 (OpenStage 40 HFA lava)
- S30817-S7402-C101-22 (OpenStage 40G SIP ice blue)
- S30817-S7402-C103-16 (OpenStage 40G SIP lava)
- S30817-S7402-B101-13 (OpenStage 40G HFA ice blue)
- S30817-S7402-B103-14 (OpenStage 40G HFA lava)
Newer Hardware Revision of OpenStage 80
Due to a minor hardware redesign of OpenStage 80 SIP and HFA phones the hardware versions outlined below require at least a SW version mentioned below. Please do not downgrade the SW on this phone. It already contains a correct SW version. Please inform your administrator.
- OpenStage 80 HFA
- OpenStage 80 SIP
The new hardware does not include any functional change or error correction! Affected telephones and SW to be used:
- OpenStage 80 HFA & OpenStage 80G HFA: Please use software version HFA V2R0.48.0 or higher.
- OpenStage 80 SIP & OpenStage 80G SIP: Please use software version SIP V2R1.21.0 or higher.
Caution: If phones with hardware versions outlined below are operated with lower SW versions than indicated above the display quality will be impaired. If your environment does not allow to use the correct software version, please contact your service center for immediate help.
The following phones (hardware versions) therefore contain the HFA Software V2R0.48.0 respectively the software SIP V2R1.21.0.
- S30817-S7404-A101-37 OS80 G SIP
- S30817-S7404-B101-14 OS80 G HFA
- S30817-S7404-D101-17 OS80 HFA
- S30817-S7404-E101-35 OS80 SIP