The Wiki of Unify contains information on clients and devices, communications systems and unified communications. - Unify GmbH & Co. KG is a Trademark Licensee of Siemens AG.
Use this symbols to show the reader the language of a link target or the language of a PDF file differing from the main article language. The both allowed main article languages are English and German.
- Product Photo Gallery for product images.
- User Interface Symbols for user interface and operating element symbols.
List in alphabetic order.
- Denmark (Danish)
- Finland (Finnish)
- France (French)
- Germany (German)
- International (English)
- Italy (Italian)
- Latvia (Latvian)
- The Netherlands (Dutch)
- Poland (Polish)
- Portugal (Portuguese)
- Slovenia (Slovenian)
- Spain (Spanish)
- Sweden (Swedish)
- Turkey (Turkish)
- United Kingdom (UK English)
- United States of America (US English)
Language codes in file symbols
The following symbols are used in templates Template:File-DL.
Used only in case of a German file is linked within an English content and vice versa.
- A German PDF document within English text.
- An English PDF document within German text.
- A German ZIP document within English text.
- An English ZIP document within German text.