optiPoint application module JAVA applications overview
The Wiki of Unify contains information on clients and devices, communications systems and unified communications. - Unify GmbH & Co. KG is a Trademark Licensee of Siemens AG.
You can use different Java Midlets that were loaded onto the optiPoint application module.
- How to use Java programs
- How to program Java midlets with the optiPoint 410 SDK
The Java application ist not available with optiPoint 500 phones.
- Java 2 Micro edition (J2ME)
- MIDP 1.0 (v1.0.3) - Mobile Information Device Profile
- CLDC 1.0 - Connected Limited Device Configuration
- KVM 1.0.4 - Kilo Virtual Machine
- Three additional Java classes (Make Call, Select language, access local telephonebook)
- Size of SDK: 31 MB
- SDK based on Sun's Wireless Toolkit V1.3.1_01
- used JDK version: 1.3.1_08
- Link zu Sun
- Link zu Java Programmen