optiPoint 420 economy
The Wiki of Unify contains information on clients and devices, communications systems and unified communications. - Unify GmbH & Co. KG is a Trademark Licensee of Siemens AG.
The phone optiPoint 420 economy is part of the optiPoint 410/420 phone family. The main differences between optiPoint 420 models and optiPoint 410 models are the displays next to the feature keys. The programmed feature or the telephone number is displayed directly via the self labeling key display.
- 12 programmable feature keys with LED and self-labelling key technology LCD
- 3 dialog keys, 2 control keys (+/-)
- Integrated loudspeaker
- PoE according to IEEE 802.3af (power class 1) or external power supply
- VLAN support
- Codecs G.711, G.723.1A, G.729AB and G.722 wideband codec
- DLS und XML configuration file support
- Wall mountable
Purpose / Comments
For the frequent user who requests popular telephony features like transfer, hold, call waiting and number/name delivery. The user does not use headsets and the phone is typically not operated along with a PC. Note: Local conference is not supported.
Recommended Locations / Scenarios
- Office environment
- Second phone for manager/secretary
- Points of service in shops/stores
- Administrative authorities