optiPoint 410 economy plus
The Wiki of Unify contains information on clients and devices, communications systems and unified communications. - Unify GmbH & Co. KG is a Trademark Licensee of Siemens AG.
The phone optiPoint 410 economy plus is part of the optiPoint 410/420 phone family.
- 12 programmable feature keys with LED
- 3 dialog keys, 2 control keys (+/-)
- Integrated loudspeaker
- PoE according to IEEE 802.3af (power class 0) or external power supply
- VLAN support
- Codecs G.711, G.723.1A, G.729AB and G.722 wideband codec
- Security features
- Integrated 10/100 Mbit/s LAN switch for connecting a PC
- Integrated head set jack
- DLS und XML configuration file support
- Wall mountable
Purpose / Comments
This phone is the choice of the frequent user, placing the phone near a PC where the user wants to use a headset without additional equipment.
Recommended Locations / Scenarios
- Office environment (especially with PC workplace)
- Second phone for manager/secretary
- Points of service in shops/stores
- Administrative authorities