optiPoint 150 S interoperability matrix
The Wiki of Unify contains information on clients and devices, communications systems and unified communications. - Unify GmbH & Co. KG is a Trademark Licensee of Siemens AG.
The intent of this optiPoint 150 S interoperability matrix is to provide information with regards to the compatibility of various software releases of optiPoint 150 S in conjunction with HiPath communication systems software release's and eventually other available and tested SIP-compliant communication systems.
It is not the intent of this interoperability matrix to provide any software availability information.
This Interoperability Matrix indentifies the levels of optiPoint 150 S software and the recommended levels of Systems/Applications software.
The dependencies are determined by Development requirements, Feature and/or Function performance or Packages that were tested together so indicated HiPath communication systems software versions indicated below should be seen as the minimum ones necessary to have tested compatibility with each considered optiPoint 150 S software level.
|Version||HiPath 2000 V1.0||HiPath 2000 V2.0||HiPath 3000 V6.0||HiPath 3000 V7.0||HiPath 4000||OpenScape Voice||Asterisk||Broadsoft||Sylantro|
|V1 R0.58.0||R9||N/A||R9||N/A||V3.0 R6.x.x||V2.2 PS15 E1, V3.0 PS16 E3, V3.1 PS26 E4||V1.4/V1.6||R14||Not reported|
|V1 R0.40.0||R9||N/A||R9||N/A||V3.0 R6.x.x||V2.0 , V2.2||N/A||R13||V4.0|
|V1 R0.39.0||R9||N/A||R9||N/A||V3.0 R6.x.x||V2.0 , V2.2||N/A||R13||V4.0|
|V1 R0.33.0||R9||N/A||R9||N/A||V3.0 R6.x.x||V2.0 , V2.2||N/A||R13||V4.0|
|V1 R0.31.0||R9||N/A||R9||N/A||V3.0 R6.x.x||V2.0 , V2.2||N/A||R13||V4.0|
- optiPoint 150 S - the portal page of the telephone
- optiPoint 150 S FAQ - answers to frequently asked questions
- optiPoint 150 S interoperability matrix - comparative table of supported platform versions
- optiPoint 150 S Release Notes - information about new software features, corrected bugs, known issues
- optiPoint 150 S Platform Feature Support - lists about available features when connectiong certain SIP communication systems
- optiPoint 150 S Mass Deployment procedure - flowchart of the Mass Deployment procedure
- optiPoint 150 S overview of SIP IT Service Provider features list - overview of SIP IT Service Provider features (internal/external calls)
- optiPoint 150 S setup for SIP IT Service Provider - description how to setup the phone with several SIP IT Service Providers
- optiPoint 150 S upload of SIP IT Service Provider configuration file - instructions on how to upload preferred SIP IT Service Provider default configuration file
- optiPoint 150 S Software Upgrade Methodology - information about TFTP and HTTP upgrade scenarios