myPortal to go
The Wiki of Unify contains information on clients and devices, communications systems and unified communications. - Unify GmbH & Co. KG is a Trademark Licensee of Siemens AG.
myPortal to go is a feature-rich unified communications app for iOS and Android smartphones. It is compatible to OpenScape Business V1R3 systems and higher and supports both UC Smart and UC Suite.
Besides convenient dialing incl. one number service, myPortal to go offers access to many other UC related features like:
- presence status
- voicemail access
The following document contains a comlete feature description of myPortal to go.
Supported Mobile Platforms
- Apple iOS 6.0 or higher
- Android 2.3.3 or higher (Android 4.x recommended)
VoIP Feature Device Dependencies
Dependent on the mobile operating system, the software version of OpenScape Business and the network environment, , myPortal to go offers the feature Voice over IP (VoIP).
Dependencies on Android devices
myPortal to go offers the Voice over IP (VoIP) option on Android, if following preconditions are fulfilled:
- Actual myPortal to go SW from Google Play Store
- Device with Android 4.2 or higher
- Wi-Fi connection to OpenScape Business. Either via company WiFi or WiFi@home. (Configuration hints for WiFi@home can be found in the document How to configure system device@home)
- OpenScape Business V2R1 or higher
- One additional (IP user) licensed System Client (HFA) per myPortal to go VoIP user
Note: The voice quality of the myPortal to go VoIP client depends on the HW performance and on the SW version of the mobile device.
|HTC||One Mini||4.4.2||high latency in VoIP calls|
|Motorola||Moto G / Moto G LTE||5.0 / 5.1||ok. VoIP not usable with Android 4.4.x|
|Samsung||Galaxy Nexus||4.3||high latency in VoIP calls|
|Samsung||Galaxy Ace 3||4.2.2||ok|
|Samsung||S4 / S4 LTE / S5||5.0||ok. VoIP not usable with Android 4.4|
|Sony||Xperia Z1 Compact / Z3||4.4.4||high latency in VoIP calls|
Note: The information given within the table is without any warranty.
Dependencies on Apple iOS Devices)
myPortal to go offers the Voice over IP (VoIP) option on Apples iOS, if following preconditions are fulfilled:
- Actual myPortal to go SW from Apple App Store (at least app version V2R1.86.02)
- Device with iOS version 9.3 or higher
- WiFi connection to OpenScape Business. Either via company WiFi or WiFi@home.
(Configuration hints for WiFi@home can be found here) • OpenScape Business V2R1.1 or higher • One additional (IP user) licensed System Client (HFA) per myPortal to go VoIP user
Note: The VoIP app uses iOS framework functions with following restrictions which are defined by Apple.: • iOS can terminate background mode of myPortal to go depending on battery current consumption. • The myPortal to go app with an active VoIP call should not be placed into lock or home screen. Doing so the active call could be terminated. • Automatic VoIP re-registration after WiFi signal lost and signal reestablish, can only be done if myPortal to go is active the foreground.
The myPortal to go App is available in following AppStores
|Android Store||Apple Store|