Talk:optiPoint 410/420 S Release Notes
The Wiki of Unify contains information on clients and devices, communications systems and unified communications. - Unify GmbH & Co. KG is a Trademark Licensee of Siemens AG.
Hello team: We should provide a definition for the "cluster" where change requests provide new features - currently it is all "UI" or blank. Proposal:
- "UI" User Interface
- "IP" All that is networking, DHCP, VLAN, etc...
- "Acoustic" All that is codec, handsfree, volume control etc...
- "Admin" All that ist WBM, XML configuration, DLS or local menu for administration
- "SIP" All signalling stuff
- "Telephony" All feature changes that the user in interested in
- "HW" All that is hardware, logistics (labels, box, accessories)
What do you think?
--Christian.kaehler 10:30, 1 June 2007 (CEST)
sorry, but have to restrict modification of this section to Global Vendor Support Team (responsible for releasing software officially) to make sure that the information is always approved by the responsible. I have postponed the content of the next release as well for verfication. I appologize for the inconvience as we had missed to asign the update concept to this page in time. --Christian.kaehler 15:37, 27 January 2007 (CET)
Davide.poletto (Kimera 18:02, 27 January 2007 (CET))
- Should be available new optiPoint 410/420 S V6.0 R1.64.5 Application Software.
- Davide.poletto (Kimera 19:20, 3 February 2007 (CET))
I added a specific article about New Software Versioning on the wiki adapting the relating general advice yet present on this page.
If suitable and valid we can change this paragraph text on all the wiki pages in which it's present now. What do you think ? --Kimera 13:57, 16 December 2006 (CET)