Stocks & Shares
The Wiki of Unify contains information on clients and devices, communications systems and unified communications. - Unify GmbH & Co. KG is a Trademark Licensee of Siemens AG.
Stock price and performance information is a real time news source, performance can change at any time, and results of these changes can have a drastic effect. A user may not have time to keep checking a website very frequently.This application enables the user to view up to date data at a glance, and be alerted to significant price changes as they occur, which will provide them with enough time act upon the change of performance.Thus enabling users without PC or internet connection to access stock data from the IPPhone.
- A Map Finder application on the phone interacts with the server using XML. The server provides XML to the phone which the application renders into a screen for the user to interact with. The user’s interaction with the phone results in key-value pairs being passed back to the server for processing.
- The server in turn sends a query (HTTP Request) to web-based services and obtains HTML data (Http Response).
- The server then creates an XML page with the data obtained from web-based services and sends it back to the IP Phone.
- Search Stocks & Indices
User can search the company by company name or epic ticker code of company.Also search any indices on the London Stock Exchange.
- View Stock Details
User can view key information about the company like stock price,daily price change,price change by how much etc.
- Stock Options
User can select further options related to the stock.
- View Stock Chart
- User can select a time period in which to see a company’s stock chart.
- View Company Description
- User can view company's description.
- Add To/Remove From/View Portfolio
- User can add the desired stocks to portfolio for easy reference.
- Create/Edit/Delete Alerts
- User can set up an alert, which will alert their attention to a particular change in price.