Screenshots from OpenStage Phone Display
The Wiki of Unify contains information on clients and devices, communications systems and unified communications. - Unify GmbH & Co. KG is a Trademark Licensee of Siemens AG.
|Model:|| OpenStage 15|
Following software is necessary for making OpenStage screenshots:
- OpenStage V2 R0 software
- SSH Client (suggested: putty: http://www.chiark.greenend.org.uk/~sgtatham/putty/download.html )
- TFTP Server (suggested tftp32: http://tftpd32.jounin.net/)
- Picture viewer (suggested irwanview + Plugins: http://www.irfanview.de/)
Making a screenshot on OpenStage is a little bit tricky. You need some experience in network technologies. But once configured the making of screenshots is quite easy and can be done whenever you want. The following description is a step by step manual following an example configuration.
IP-Address PC: 172.28.133.107 IP-Address Phone:
1. Software preparation:
- Download and Install Putty
- Download and Install tftp32
- Download and install irfanview
- Download and install irfanview Plugins
Remark: Be sure, that the plugins for irfanview are installed. Otherwise the raw format can not be read.